TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - ROFL! Who's cornered whom?
People Seeking Info

Subject ROFL! Who's cornered whom?

Posted by Dave N on July 17, 2007 at 10:40 PM
  This message has been viewed 223 times.

In Reply To You full of it. I cornered you and you know full well posted by AZHeat on July 17, 2007 at 10:19 PM

Message I never claimed that Greg nor SPL are engineers. But, have you ever considered that they consulted with engineers to be sure the materials and design are sound?

I can't put my finger on it, but I recall GD mentioning that the material selection for his products wasn't done on a whim but he used engineering knowledge to select the correct materials. I also contend the same effort was put into the phyiscal design.

This is FAR different from someone guessing and iterating the design through trial and error only.

Dave

Little did Bob realize that Harold discovered the elusive "brown note" and was about to put the theory to test

Sig Quotes:

"Your sausage scares me!" - TT-XTZ 6/13/05

"Or he's having a rough week like the rest of us and decided to take out his agressions of not being breast fed on me." BigTDogg 15:45, 09/25/03

"Pick her up from day care and take her to Dairy Queen for a snow cone." YugoBernie 1/7/04

of course those are canadian bannings and beatings, which after the conversion rate is really only a "hey! stop that!" Chris(NJ) 1/14/04

see the green "n" next to my name? what's COZ? (n/m) - 300zx88 8/11/04

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.